Apply Now for the Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Full Stack Web Development

Full Stack Web Development

This practical hands-on front-end web design and web development training in Cameroon gives you full training on front end website design and development

In this front-end web design and web development training, you will learn basic to advanced skills that every web developer needs to know.

Develop the skills you need in order to be able to make websites from scratch. This is the beginning of your website design and development journey.

Learn to use HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React , Mongo DB, NodeJS and Express together in building modern beautiful, fully functional amazing websites.

Target:

  • every young passionate girl in university or higher education already studying or has basic knowledge or ideas in any tech-related area.
  • Every young girl passionate about tech with no experience in tech
  • Working Professionals switching careers

Targeted Number: 25 Students, 20 girls, 5 boys

Targeted Students: We’ll target students in their 2nd, 3rd & final year in the universities around Buea. All students coming from out of Buea must have where to live during the course duration.

Duration

3 months course on Full-stack Web Development

Tentative Start Date: Every 3 Months

Registration and Selection Process:

Students will apply through an online form, and pre-selection will be done immediately
Interviews will be done in the following week of application. Pre-selected students will be contacted
The final selection will be done immediately after the interview. The selected students will be informed.

An Orientation date will be decided in the second week of November, this will also double as the start/opening date. Classes will begin immediately. Attendance during orientation is mandatory.

NB: The nature of the interview will be decided upon by the interview team. 

Selection Must-Haves (Requirement policies)

  • Must possess a laptop
  • Must be based in Buea
  • Must sign the contract
  • Must be willing to learn.
  • Must attend all classes. 3 Consecutive absences and you are kicked out but will still pay fees.
  • Must agree to all terms and conditions.

Fee

The Fee will be set at 350,000 francs ($600). The first installment of 60%(200,000 francs) will be paid at the start of the program. The other 40% will be paid to be at the end of the program

An Impactful Immersive Learning Experience At Data Girl Technologies

Build a Career in IT

Do you want to change jobs and take up an IT career? Are you a graduate who wants to build a career in IT? Do you have some skills in IT but you want to build a career path that can give you your dream job? Are you not sure of the IT training and skills you need to prepare for the career you want?

DataGirl's IT career path training is created to help you choose a career in IT, get the required IT training and skills which prepare you for a well-paying job. Our IT career path specialist is always ready to guide you

See what our students say about us